Форум друзей, обо всём!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум друзей, обо всём! » Кулинария » НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ!

НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ!

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 46

Муж собирается праздновать днюху в субботу... У меня маленький ребёнок, сами понимаете, особо не разготовишься, а надо. Подскажите рецепты ПРОСТЫХ, но вкусных или оригинальных блюд. Заранее спасибо!

Можно салат с блинами грибами и курицей сделать очень сытно и вкусно. Кальмаровы салат тоже прикольный!

Арвин, спасибо, а можно поподробней???

Делаешь блины и режишь как тебе хочеть ну желательно  квадратиками приметно по 1см, варишь курицу, охлождаешь и тоже режешь. Грибы обжариваешь, мои грибы в банках белые берут, их тоже мелко режешь. Все это перемешиваешь с майонезом и вооля салат готов. У меня на днюхе его быстрее всего слямзили. Можно и без блином делать, тоже очень вкусно.

Из кальмаров делается так. Берешь кальмаров (в ашане по 2 штуки в упаковке и её хватает), очищаешь от кожицы и варишь ,ну по поводу варки я у мамы позже уточню. Остывать кальмары должни в воде в которой варились. Варишь картошку в мундире и режешь кубиками. Огурцы соление режишь потолками, ток не большими. Марковку по корейски ,если длинная то лучьше по меньше нарезать. Кальмары осле того как остынут режешь полосками, ток не крупными. 5 яиц варишь и на терке их трешь в салат.  Все это майонезом заправляется и салат готов.

Кальмаров варить так, в воду подсоленую с лавровым листом, сразу после того как закипит бросаешь кальмаров и варишь 3 минуты.

Отредактировано Arwen (2008-10-21 11:55:07)

I know this website provides quality depending articles or reviews and additional material, is there any other site which gives such information in quality?

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

What's up, yeah this post is in fact nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

I simply could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information a person supply in your guests? Is going to be again continuously to check up on new posts

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Your mode of telling the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely good, all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Because the admin of this web page is working, no question very soon it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the net the easiest factor to keep in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as folks think about worries that they just don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

I believe this is one of the most vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna statement on few basic things, The site style is great, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right activity, cheers

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the final part :) I take care of such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is very helpful. Thank you for sharing!

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!

You made some decent points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your website in internet explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good part of folks will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

I every time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this site is in fact fastidious and the visitors are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Вы здесь » Форум друзей, обо всём! » Кулинария » НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ!